Making a convert is great! Developing a convert into a disciple is a better thing. It is also a more difficult thing. Our packet offers a system and introduces the training material to keep converts.
The Teaching Material
Babies need their own diet. Babies cannot survive on the best steak. Converts MUST HAVE their own diet!
Take Root – 10 lessons introducing converts to Christian living and giving an Apostolic foundation. This introductory packet includes one teacher manual and one student manual.
Bear Fruit – 11 lesson addressing Christian responsibilities. Here converts learn about the need to have a ministry in their church. There are several lessons on stewardship and several lessons on Christian lifestyle. This “Disciple-Maker’s Packet” has 1 teacher manual and 1 student manual.
Used by churches connected to many denominational groups.
- Pentecostal Assemblies of the World
- Apostolic Name of Jesus Church
- Assemblies of the Lord Jesus Christ
- United Pentecostal Church
- many more, including numerous independent congregations.
Used by churches all over the world:
- United States
- South Africa
- Several Central and South American countries
This system is used by churches with attendance in the thousands but also works for a church plant!
More . . . so much more is provided in the packet!
- The How and Why of Follow-up Visitation and The How and Why of Hospitality, and The How and Why of New Convert Care– three practical books as digital downloads. These provide practical direction to help with evangelism and creating a welcoming environment. Print as many of these ebooks as you need for your local church.
- Take Root has 10 lessons for converts – you get (1) teacher and (1) student manual. These will be mailed to you.
- Bear Fruit is another 11 lessons – you get (1) teacher and (1) student manual. These will be mailed.
- Fitly Framed is 6 lessons as a digital download. Fitly Framed is where you will find a place to put converts to work. With this resource, you print out the student and teacher material as often as you need. Each one of these products will help you STOP being an ostrich church and START developing new disciples.
- Ten – The First Ten Days of New Life is a booklet for converts. This little workbook guides a person through 10 days of Bible material. This gives a better foundation for the believers new life. Two (2) of these booklets are provided. (Pastor, if after looking at Ten, you want to personalize these booklets to you and your church, there is room for a letter from you to those who will use the book. The cost of this personalization is a bit more than not having the booklets personalized.)
- You Wouldn’t Want an Ostrich for Your Mama! The title is based on Job 39. This book addresses the issues a church faces in keeping converts. The material is practical and gives intentional steps toward becoming effective with retaining converts.
Because disciple-making is such an integral part of pastoral care, three additional books are part of this packet:
- The Science of Shepherding – Pastoral Care for the 21st Century Thousands of “Science of Shepherding books have been sold to people all over the world. The down to earth insights can be put to use immediately.
- Revival in a Plain Brown Wrapper – Taking care of converts is part of the brown wrapper of revival. Disciple-making is not gaudy. It is hard work, but work that can be done in a church of any size and at any location.
- Healthy Church – Start Here – A church can be large but not healthy. It depends on how whether the church is reproducing. There are 19 primary reasons for a church to be unhealthy. Several of these have to do with the care of converts. All 19 can be overcome. Learn how to lead a “healthy church.”
Learn how to make disciple-making strategic, intentional and EFFECTIVE!
The end product of the church is not just to make converts. The end product – DISCIPLES! The Disciple-makers Packet will provide a return on your investment with retaining even one convert.
My church-planting son and I have taken getting equipped to make disciples effort to another level. Our Disciple-makers Training Course has over 30 videos of Lane or me training on specific aspects of disciple-making.
In the course, you would learn what an A+ disciple-making effort looks like. More important, you’d learn how to best get there.